gravatar

Why i likes you




Arum
i love the way you roll eat, Sometimes it is funny to me
the long hours that you need to dress up, proved the result was an impressive me.
you always looking attractive, no matter dress anything that you wearing
your smile..., your behaviour.....,
for that all make me always want to give you a hug
When you say ' I want to be loved '...i like it

your performance.....
really, you're neat and graceful though you've been pretty
you not flirty, also not a snob
cheap your heart melting my egos as males

Arum
how long our relationship..??
too young age of the tree is..??
i hope, i would could be likes you forever and ever
wherever you are

'Dithelen
(inmemorial arum Niatalih Ratna)

NOTE: You are welcome to share my poetry with others – please credit “dithelen” with a link to my website. Thanks!